Hydration Therapy will be offered in our Community Room every Saturday.
Other days are by appointment only.
We offer online scheduling. And walk-ins are welcome.
Our staff is fully licensed- RN’s or Paramedics. You will be in safe hands. No need to know what you want, we can help you with the choice of your infusion.
Can’t make it on a Saturday? No problem – give us a call and we may be able to accommodate your specific date needs. Call or text Laura to schedule (303) 229-5261
Don’t forget about our Buena Vista satellite Anupa I.V. Lounge. The hours are 12pm – 5pm every Saturday.
What to expect
You do not need to know what you would like at the time of scheduling! We can help you with your decision. A typical infusion will take 20-45 minutes. If you would like to add NAD+ to your infusion – the time will be longer (you may be with us for up to two hours). The time is longer and so worth it. The NAD+ when given quickly may make you nauseated…hence we can slow it down to make you more comfortable.
Almost anyone will benefit from I.V. Hydration however, we will go over your medical history to make sure there are no contra-indications. Below are requirements & contraindications for i.v. therapy and the specific additives.
Do you want to bring another person or more people to your appointment? Please call Laura to schedule (303) 229-5261.
We have 5 recliner chairs and a couple treatment tables to accommodate your group!
- You must be 18 years of age.
- Frequency of treatments is no more than 1 infusion per week. (Exception is with the Athletic Boost and Athletic Recovery. However, they must be given greater than 24 hours apart.)
- If you are acutely ill, we request you seek medical care and not come in to Anupa.
- Altered mental status
- Under the influence of Alcohol or illicit drugs
- Any history of Congestive Heart Failure
- Active Dialysis Patient
- Uncontrolled Hypertension (> 185/110) or any hypertension (>140/90) plus any of the following symptoms: chest pain, vision changes or new headache
- Clotting factor disorders
- Diabetes Insipidus
- Known Hyponatremia or Hypernatremia
- Leber’s hereditary Optic Neuropathy (LHON)
- Diabetes Meletus with uncontrolled high glucose levels
- New Diagnosis of COVID 19 in the past 2 weeks
** The following may be able to receive I.V. fluids following a consultation with Anupa I.V. Medical Director: (this may be a same day treatment or may require a consultation between the Medical Director and the client’s primary care provider to establish a future treatment)
- If you have had prior adverse reactions to I.V. Hydration*
- Prior superficial Thrombophlebitis*
- Recent head injury with ongoing symptoms*
- Diagnosis of Chronic Kidney Disease*
- Grave’s Disease*
- Myasthenia Gravis*
- G6PD Deficiency*
- Active or planned Chemotherapy
- Renal/Kidney Disease
- Leber’s hereditary optic atrophy
- Benzyl Alcohol sensitivity
- Polycythemia Vera
- Pregnancy or breastfeeding
- Lithium use
- Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Use of psychiatric medications
- History of Tardive Dyskinesia
- Seizure Disorder
- Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Any Renal/Kidney Disease
- Anticoagulant use or Clotting Disorder
- GI Bleeding/Peptic Ulcer Disease
- 1st of 2nd trimester of Pregnancy
- Long QT syndrome
- Unexplained syncope